The object is to begin somewhere! Here is a list of items to start your check up
1. Know how much income is coming in monthly & how much is going out in expenses monthly?
2. Evaluate insurances – you should do this every 6 months to see if you can save extra money there!
3. Take a check up of your debt and get on a program to pay down and eventually eliminate debt
4. Use any extra money to start an emergency fund and beef up retirement savings & automate it
5. Give – show someone else how to do their $pring Cleaning by sharing the solutions that worked for you!
The overall goal of Making Every Dollar Count is to make, save and accumulate more money. Think about this, if money weren’t an issue, what would you do differently?
Mine is simply not having to work for money, but making money work hard for me. To leave a legacy for the next generation of a wealthy mindset. The only way to do that is to educate yourself on how money works by first knowing where it’s going every month. Debt freedom with a positive monthly cash flow. Being able to do the things you want to do where money is not an issue – fund your goals and dreams, enjoying a better quality of life with your family, giving to your favorite charities or even starting a charity, building foundations, funding missions around the world, and answering the “call” without hesitation!